Junior Achievement (JA) this year celebrates 20 years from its foundation. JA is a public association of whose mission is to motivate and prepare young generation to assert themselves successfully in economy. From the organization's registration in Moldova JA entrepreneurial training, attended by over 195 000 students and about 1800 teachers. In collaboration with the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Moldova and the financial support of donors, JA Moldova are offered many pre-university institutions across the country, one of them being optional subjects - economic and entrepreneurial education, which has developed a curriculum.
JA economic-education programs and cultivates entrepreneurial thinking applied to reality, a positive attitude towards life, the spirit of initiative and involvement in community activities. Through computer simulations or in the classroom, role play scenarios, analysis and case studies, students learn real-life experimenting roles: consumer, employee, entre. JA Moldova can be implemented in one way: hour optional extracurricular, adjunct to mandatory courses or in the form classes basic skills all levels of education and approved by the National Council for Curriculum.
Junior Achievement Moldova provides:
• Free training Annual (training and further training) involved in the programs
economic and entrepreneurial education or those who want to get involved in the programs;
• Support free teaching (curriculum, textbook, notebook student, teacher's guide, envelope Professor, games, posters).
• Ability to participate in national and international events.
• Opportunity to participate in international competitions under programs (online simulation -
TITAN, European Company of the Year competition, etc.)
• Membership in a global network of educational and professional;
• Students develop essential skills for life, unique experiences;
• Opportunity to participate in national events for young people in the program (Competition National Company of the Year Olympics in Economy, Job Shadow Day, Innovation Camp, meetings with business representatives ).
We invite media at the event celebrating the 20th anniversary of the founding AO Moldova Junior Achievement (JA Moldova) to be held on May 19, 2015 in the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, str. Bănulescu Bodoni 59, Chisinau, auditorium 203, Block F, starting at 11.00. For more information or confirmation, please call the phone number + (373) 22 22 7605 or e-mail: email@example.com